Antenna / Microwave Towers
Our personnel have completed various Inspection, Preparation, Repair, and Coating projects in the Communication Industry, including aircraft obstruction marking (FAA Standards) and Lead Paint Removal and over-coating. We are experienced in designing and fabricating containment enclosures for any structure configuration to protect the environment and the public from contamination during Lead Paint Removal. Our skilled crews are Certified Tower Climbers and have safely worked on structures of varying heights and with a wide array of Microwave, Antenna, Cellular, and Emergency Communication attachments. Our management understands and coordinates the complexities of diverse ownership or leasing on the structures.
Our safety record is excellent (exceptionally low EMR).
Our experienced workers are fully trained in the following:
- Certified Tower Climbing
- Tower / Pole Rescue
- Fall Protection
- CPR & First Aid
- OSHA 10 & 30 hour
- Various OSHA / Industry required Training
We specialize in removing and/or over-coating existing lead coatings and have proven expertise in working on complex structures of various configurations.
We are experienced in providing comprehensive coatings assessments of Communication structures that include condition ratings, repaint prioritization and project specific coating system recommendations.
Even though we are not required by law or specifications, we carry a $10,000,000 Pollution Liability Insurance policy to protect our customers.
Steel Structure Coatings, Footing Inspection and Repair Specialists.
Since 1992 Public Utilities Maintenance has met the unique painting needs of the Utility Industries: Electric, Gas, Communication, Water, and Fuel, around the world. Our Management team have over 100 years combined experience working on and managing painting projects on energized (69kV to 1,000kV) towers and poles. Over 40,000 structures (90% energized) completed, with an excellent safety record (exceptionally low EMR). In addition to painting, we provide detailed Corrosion Inspection & Repair of Steel Towers and Poles, as well as Steel & Concrete Footing Inspection and Repair Services.
Services We Provide
- Transmission Towers & Steel Poles
- Substation Structures & Equipment
- Flow-Coating Transformers
- Antenna / Microwave Towers
- Power & Gas Plants
- Tanks & Piping (Water, Gas, Oil, Penstock)
- Elevated Structures
- Other Industrial Structures
- Repair & Coatings
- Concrete Footing Repair / Replacement
- Regulatory Compliant
- Containment Design & Installation
- Coatings / Corrosion Inspections
- Steel Plate & Lattice Member Fabrication / Replacement
- Bolts & Nuts Inspection or Replacement
- Aerial Numbers / Danger Signs Installation or Replacement
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- SSPC - QP1 (Field Application Coatings)
- SSPC - QP2 (Industrial Hazardous Paint Removal)
- ISNETWORLD - Review & Verification Srvs., Score "A"