SSPC - QP1 & QP2 Certifications
Public Utilities Maintenance Inc., has been certified by the Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) as a QP 1 and QP 2, containment contractor. SSPCs QP 1 & 2 certifications are nationally recognized programs that evaluate the capabilities of industrial paint contractors.
For more information, visit www.sspc.org
ISO 9001-2008 Certification
The International Organization for Standardization has established requirements for a quality management system where an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product / service that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity and applicable regulatory requirements.
The ISO certification is recognized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
For more information, visit www.iso.org
ISNetworld - Review and Verification Services (RAVS) "Score A"
ISNetworld is a global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors/suppliers from capital-intensive industries. ISN collects self-reported conformance information from contractors/suppliers, verifies its accuracy, and then reports the results. This allows corporations to select those resources that best meet internal and governmental requirements.
For more information, visit www.isnetworld.com
Steel Structure Coatings, Footing Inspection and Repair Specialists.
Since 1992 Public Utilities Maintenance has met the unique painting needs of the Utility Industries: Electric, Gas, Communication, Water, and Fuel, around the world. Our Management team have over 100 years combined experience working on and managing painting projects on energized (69kV to 1,000kV) towers and poles. Over 40,000 structures (90% energized) completed, with an excellent safety record (exceptionally low EMR). In addition to painting, we provide detailed Corrosion Inspection & Repair of Steel Towers and Poles, as well as Steel & Concrete Footing Inspection and Repair Services.
Services We Provide
- Transmission Towers & Steel Poles
- Substation Structures & Equipment
- Flow-Coating Transformers
- Antenna / Microwave Towers
- Power & Gas Plants
- Tanks & Piping (Water, Gas, Oil, Penstock)
- Elevated Structures
- Other Industrial Structures
- Repair & Coatings
- Concrete Footing Repair / Replacement
- Regulatory Compliant
- Containment Design & Installation
- Coatings / Corrosion Inspections
- Steel Plate & Lattice Member Fabrication / Replacement
- Bolts & Nuts Inspection or Replacement
- Aerial Numbers / Danger Signs Installation or Replacement
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- SSPC - QP1 (Field Application Coatings)
- SSPC - QP2 (Industrial Hazardous Paint Removal)
- ISNETWORLD - Review & Verification Srvs., Score "A"