Other Industrial Structures
PUM’s unique experience in the Industrial Coatings Industry enables us to work on varying types of Industrial structures. We are a steel structure coatings specialist with ability to address your warehouse, amusement park rides, oil drills and well pumps, Farm and CO-OP graineries chemical plant, manufacturing plants, cargo cranes, wind turbines, and any other equipment you may have. For those manufacturing facilities that are ISO certified, our ISO 9001:2008 certifiication demonstrates our understanding of the importance of working within the requirement of your quality management system.
Industrial structures have special coatings and require regular maintenance to address harsh environments . Utilize our inspection services to determine budgetary needs for your maintenance program or talk to our management team on how you may be able to utilize our highly skilled workforce and specialized equipment to address any needs you may have.
PUM utilizes only the most skilled workers. We invest in the health and safety of our personnel by having them trained / certified in the following:
- Adult CPR, AED, and Community First Aid
- High Voltage Electrical Safety for Power Generation, Transmission, & Distribution (required OSHA rule 1910.269)
- Fall Protection
- Tower / Pole Rescue
- OSHA 10-hour Safety Training
- Lead Awareness and Hazard Communication
- *OSHA 30-hour Supervisor Safety Training
- Lead Removal and Safe Operating Procedures
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- * Lift / Boom Operations and Safety
- * CCS-lhf1 and Permit Required Confined Space Certification
- * SSPC C-3 Supervisor / Competent Person
- * NACE Certified Coating Inspector
Note: (*) denotes only select key personnel have received this training. We will also have our workers attend any in-house or external training you may require for your facility / project.
We specialize in removing and/or over-coating existing lead coatings and have proven expertise in working on complex structures of various configurations.
Even though we are not required by law or specifications, we carry a $10,000,000 Pollution Liability Insurance policy to protect our customers.
Steel Structure Coatings, Footing Inspection and Repair Specialists.
Since 1992 Public Utilities Maintenance has met the unique painting needs of the Utility Industries: Electric, Gas, Communication, Water, and Fuel, around the world. Our Management team have over 100 years combined experience working on and managing painting projects on energized (69kV to 1,000kV) towers and poles. Over 40,000 structures (90% energized) completed, with an excellent safety record (exceptionally low EMR). In addition to painting, we provide detailed Corrosion Inspection & Repair of Steel Towers and Poles, as well as Steel & Concrete Footing Inspection and Repair Services.
Services We Provide
- Transmission Towers & Steel Poles
- Substation Structures & Equipment
- Flow-Coating Transformers
- Antenna / Microwave Towers
- Power & Gas Plants
- Tanks & Piping (Water, Gas, Oil, Penstock)
- Elevated Structures
- Other Industrial Structures
- Repair & Coatings
- Concrete Footing Repair / Replacement
- Regulatory Compliant
- Containment Design & Installation
- Coatings / Corrosion Inspections
- Steel Plate & Lattice Member Fabrication / Replacement
- Bolts & Nuts Inspection or Replacement
- Aerial Numbers / Danger Signs Installation or Replacement
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- SSPC - QP1 (Field Application Coatings)
- SSPC - QP2 (Industrial Hazardous Paint Removal)
- ISNETWORLD - Review & Verification Srvs., Score "A"