Painting / Coatings Services
Public Utilities Maintenance would like to be a pivotal partner in maintaining your operational assets. One of the most important aspects of evaluating the maintenance painting of your structures is the determination of the Cost Per Year for a documented service life of the applied coating system, with the ultimate goal being the achievement of the lowest total cost per year of service. Coating systems that require minimal surface preparation comprising the fewest number of coats will have a dramatic, favorable impact on this cost.
Contact our experts to work with you to ascertain the coating maintenance needs of your infrastructure. We will provide inspection and reporting services for your Electric Generation, Transmission, and Distribution structures. Our detailed Inspection Reports will provide you with the information you need to prioritize your needs and establish reasonable maintenance budgets to extend the life expectancy of your structures.
Our skilled and thoroughly trained personnel have extensive experience in performing the Preparation and Coating of structures for utilities worldwide. Our strict adherence to manufacturer’s recommendations allows us to provide our customers with the most reliable and cost effective coating systems, backed by 5 to 20 year warranties against premature coating failures.
For information specific to your needs review the various services we provide from Menu on left. Below are photos from our completed projects.
Steel Structure Coatings, Footing Inspection and Repair Specialists.
Since 1992 Public Utilities Maintenance has met the unique painting needs of the Utility Industries: Electric, Gas, Communication, Water, and Fuel, around the world. Our Management team have over 100 years combined experience working on and managing painting projects on energized (69kV to 1,000kV) towers and poles. Over 40,000 structures (90% energized) completed, with an excellent safety record (exceptionally low EMR). In addition to painting, we provide detailed Corrosion Inspection & Repair of Steel Towers and Poles, as well as Steel & Concrete Footing Inspection and Repair Services.
Services We Provide
- Transmission Towers & Steel Poles
- Substation Structures & Equipment
- Flow-Coating Transformers
- Antenna / Microwave Towers
- Power & Gas Plants
- Tanks & Piping (Water, Gas, Oil, Penstock)
- Elevated Structures
- Other Industrial Structures
- Repair & Coatings
- Concrete Footing Repair / Replacement
- Regulatory Compliant
- Containment Design & Installation
- Coatings / Corrosion Inspections
- Steel Plate & Lattice Member Fabrication / Replacement
- Bolts & Nuts Inspection or Replacement
- Aerial Numbers / Danger Signs Installation or Replacement
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- SSPC - QP1 (Field Application Coatings)
- SSPC - QP2 (Industrial Hazardous Paint Removal)
- ISNETWORLD - Review & Verification Srvs., Score "A"